Our air conditioned hall is licensed for 101 people. Capacity can easily be increased during the warmer months with outdoor beer gardens and/or a banquet tent. The hall is wheelchair accessible.
We have a certified professional kitchen available for rent either as part of an event or stand alone.
We are licensed for 101 people.
We also have appropriate wheel chair access.
We are located at 30 026 Zora Road.
weddings, anniversaries, socials, dances – $250.00
Partial day use: bridal shower, teas, dinner, evening parties – $150.00
Children’s birthday parties (2 1/2 hours) – $75.00
Tournaments and beer garden – $400.00/day
- All prices include kitchen use; dishes, wine glasses, cooler, fridge, freezer space for ice. We have Internet access and a sound system.
- Use of ovens results in a $25.00 increase to above prices to cover the cost of propane.
- For an additional cost of $25.00, table clothes and skirting (for round tables or rectangular tables) can be rented.
- Because we are run by volunteers, we ask renters to be responsible for set up, clean up, and garbage removal.
The Board reserves the right to adjust prices for any particular event and to give special consideration to fund-raising and non-profit events.
Our certified professional kitchen is available to rent for $20 per hour. Features include:
- 2 commercial ovens (propane)
- 2 commercial deep fryers (propane)
- commercial grill
- cooler and freezer space